LambdaCast is your personal podcast platform based on Django. It serves your files via projekktor and audio.js, servers original files using Bittorrent and gives you feeds for MP4, MP3, and OGG files. You can use any podcast fetcher to get the feeds.
- Encode Videos using ffmpeg
- Uses Bittorrent to distribute original files (Using original Bittorrent python libs)
- Task Managment using djangotasks
- Uses Projekktor or audio.js to show videos in a modern way
- Upload files using AJAX
- Schedule live streaming events with the livestream app
- static pages app for, well, static pages
The status could be described as early alpha. At first e are working on an usable structure.
Requirements & Installation
BSD 2-clause (See LICENSE file)